For these 6 years, long distance relationship was not as easy as we think. It full with ups and downs. It demands trust and patience. and it offers countless pains and tears along the way. but Alhamdulillah, when we put trust on Allah after trying and holding on so hard, its paid off. no words can best replace Alhamdulillah. :)
Now, he is here, coming back for good. I am so happy for him. after all, all hard works paid off. My prayers are answered. my tears flow unconsciously when I know he has passed the exam with flying colors. For god sake, I do pray a lot for him. during my umrah his name was mentioned in every single of my prayer. I pray for myself not much as I pray for him. Alhamdulillah, Allah listen to my doa. I really want him to be successful, since he is going to be a leader in a marriage, an Imam for a wife, and a father to the childrens. I hope he will succeed one day. In life now and hereafter. InsyaAllah. and I hope he will never forget me. no matter what happens.
" When My servant ask you concerning Me, I am indeed very close (to them). I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me..."
[2:186]
Indeed, Allah's help is near. when we seek help from Allah through doa, He will grant us surely of what we are asking for. sooner or later. just keep pray-ing. :)
His homecoming is so much awaited . This raya would really be a celebration for his success..Alhamdulillah.. :)
Selamat hari raya to you love.and selamat hari raya to all. sorry for any wrongdoings. and for any of my slip tounge. whoever going back to home town by driving, have a safe journey ok. take care. and may Allah blessed all of us.
till then,
p/s: I am proud of you dear. really. :)

0 komen2:
Post a Comment